Re: [empire-deluxe] desperate to find ED

  • Matt McDonald
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2000
      i don't know, that's exactly my config as well, k6-400 tho'...

      >From: "mall.smith" <mall.smith@...>
      >To: <empire-deluxe@egroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] desperate to find ED
      >Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:39:42 +0100
      >
      >Hi Matt,
      > Well i econfig the game and saved my preferences then
      >clicked
      >on the empw.exe but nothing happens.
      >My set up is k6 500 w98 second edition .
      >Am i doing something wrong.?

    • mall.smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7 9:57 AM
        Sorry for the late reply, i have been on holiday.
        Have now got empire deluxe but thanks for your offer.
        I have got games to swop on cd if you are interested.
        I am after trophy bass deluxe 2 if you can help.
        Regards.....Mall.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
          --- In empire-deluxe@egroups.com, "Matt McDonald" <mightyduk@h...>
          wrote:
          > type in this url:
          >
          > http://www.theorderplace.com/empirew.zip
          >
          > there's a file called password.txt with the passwords.
          >
          > enjoy.

          Thank you Matt!!! I've been playing Empire for DOS for such a long
          time and some time ago came accross EDW 3.12 in a used bargain bin.
          While I could play it myself I could not share, and I was just down
          in Atlanta 2 weeks ago playing Samurai (Shogun) with a friend for
          whom
          I bought it as a gift. I loaded up Empire so that we could PBEM
          and went looking on the web for a patch... argh... all the cracks
          that
          I found were for 3.10 which would not work. Today I found this group
          and found your message. Well... this password list works!
          I am estatic. Thank You!

          Misha