Explosions

  • Scott Muchow
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005

      When my units are auto moving I sometimes see an explosion while on land and I try to see an area recon report and nothing shows up. What are they hitting? Mines are for the sea. I found nothing in the rules.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
        Mines are on land as well. Mines do not show up in combat/recon reports because you encounter them during your turn, just like enemy units.

        You may also be seeing combat between two other parties. This is possible in EDEE.

        Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 7:32 PM
        Subject: [empire-deluxe] Explosions