RE: [empire-deluxe] Re: EDEE unit settings (was Last rant about mixed up priorities )

  • Dennis Emory
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2004

      I’m just referring to where each plane would in fact be at different altitudes (that 3rd dimension), and in fact not be in each other’s way.  Cities are set up where multiple units can be located all at the same time, so it just stood to reason to me that a temp spot could be set up to allow multiple units to be in the same spot for a turn or two.  It would also get rid of the dreaded fighter/bomber fight against a submarine that it can’t see.  No biggie, as I stated originally...

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2004
        You know: I honestly forgot about the front end screen. :-!

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee
        Software" <mok@k...> wrote:

        > Dave said
        > ..Let me mention that there is a front-end for this, and that Dave
        is an 'old schooler' that likes to look at the data directly. Not
        that there's anything wrong with that. ;>