Can't find a copy of Empire Deluxe

  • Trevor McMillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      Hi all,

      I am absolutley dying to get my hands on a copy of empire deluxe.  I have looked searching everywhere but cannot find the one I'm after.  I have had it before but cannot find the disk(s).
      Played the original that came out on the Amiga, but would really like the newer version that has the bombers and tanks added in.  Also the city production variable.

      I'm about to give up....  but it's got such GREAT gameplay....  It's one of the best games ever!!!

      Please help, this is my last ditch effort!

      Trev