New-Old User

  • Epaphrod@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hi Folks

      I have been playing for 6+ years.  I purchased a new computer about a year ago and I would like to play Empire Deluxe on the new computer.  I have  the game on the old computer (Win'95) Ha, Ha and I cannot seem to find my software which I believe will not work if I found it.  I am not a super techie but I can download and install flawlessly.

      Any suggestions?

      john
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2004
        Try The Empire Deluxe Internet Edition Demo

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
          Get EDIE from http://killerbeesoftware.com/. Much better. There is a
          new version ED that will be out soon I think. It adds a lot of
          flexibility; reminds me of empire becoming empire deluxe (remember
          that anyone?).

          ((Been playing almost two decades)).

          Welcome home.

          - Dave