Re: [empire-deluxe] Digest Number 602

  • Matthew Shelton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      George Perrine wrote:

      > What a wonderful discussion about odds! All I know is that my fighters
      > never beat their fighters and my cruisers always receive damage when
      > attacking. Whoops, scratch that! I just won an air battle and a sea
      > battle. So I like the game again. Now if I could only have my red color
      > back!
      > George Perrine

      You can get it back, just need to hack the INI. :) The red player stuff
      should still all be there.
    • David M. Bott
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        At 02:19 PM 10/5/2004, you wrote:
        >Now if I could only have my red color
        >back!
        >George Perrine

        I LIKE orange! You can have red. Now if it were a nice maroon....say
        Chicago Maroon. Then maybe red would be okay. I believe you can edit the
        colors pretty easily to have any you want if you know how to hack the graphics.

        Dave
        David M. Bott david.m.bott@...