Complete Password listing

  • Michael J Whitmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2000
      I have what I think is a very extensive password listing on my website. If you have any that I missed email me and I will update the list...http://www.student.smsu.edu/m/mjw993s/

      Callsign: Cobra
      Primary E-Mail: MichaelJWhitmore@...
      Secondary E-Mail: MichaelJWhitmore@...
      Web Page: All passwords included
      http://www.student.smsu.edu/m/mjw993s/empire.html
      I am your Empire friend...until the tourney that is :)

    • jgilbert@cheerful.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2000
        Well, now I'm past the password hurdle, I've discovered Empire
        doesn't seem to run on Win98 SE. When I start a new game and get to
        the point where I configure the settings of the players and click OK,
        it just goes back to the main screen rather than displaying the map.

        Anyone know what's going on?
      • Michael J Whitmore
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2000
          To whomever cares:

          I took the time over a couple of days to write down as many passwords as the
          silly game asked for they are on my website

          http://www.student.smsu.edu/m/mjw993s/empire.html

          If you notice any that I have missed please let me know....