News on The Enhanced Edition Front

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Greetings Everyone,

      Hope you are all enjoying games of Empire when you can.

      I just wanted to let folks here know a couple of things. First, my beta period for Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition is rapidly approaching.  I should be taking sign ups next week or so. I will post here when that begins so that you know. The beta group will probably be around 30 people.

      Second, if you have not been at the site for a while, I have posted several recent screen shots of the alpha in my forum, which can be found here: http://killerbeesoftware.com/swarm

      Third, in the status report I posted today, I mention a change in the random number generator, which has always been an on going topic on this board. The RNG to be used in EDEE will be the Mersenne Twister. There is more info at the Killer Bee Website, http://killerbeesoftware.com