Hi Mark enjoyed your report!

  • Antrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 5:54 PM
      Hi Mark enjoyed your report and especially that which is being
      accomplished, additionally I really enjoy reading these `status
      reports', besides only the subject and event of this game coming
      into production. As well I enjoy the organized thinking attendant to
      such a project. I too am working on a project of even longer duration,
      actually ten years and find as I now go into the public or marketing,
      production and delivery of it, your report is quite instructive. With
      the whole psychology and machinery of pre-sale marketing, keeping
      organized, yet so importantly keeping the `buyers' updated is
      so critical. Thanks and of course, no matter how busy I am look
      forward if presented with the opportunity to be included as a
      `beta tester'.

      Again thanks for the hard work labor of love.

      Sincerely,
      Antrine