Looking for a PBEM game

  • jeffmage
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9 3:07 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I am interested in playing some PBEM games. If you want to, just
      drop me a line.

      Jeff
    • sonneborn9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9 8:50 PM
        I am willing and interested.
      • Striker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10 8:17 AM
          Hi Jeff!!  I'm ready !!  :-)

                  Leo  (Striker)

        • Douglas Johnson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10 8:25 AM
            Ok,  here's my start up randomly drawn scenario. This is using the new empire deluxe secure game system.

            Doug Johnson

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Victor Reijkersz
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10 8:36 AM
              Dont send it to everyone on the list please.

              Ok,  here's my start up randomly drawn scenario. This is using the new empire deluxe secure game system.

              Doug Johnson

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Randy.R
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10 8:38 AM
                How about the two players corresponding directly with each other
                instead of to the entire group.

                Thanks

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 22, 2004
                  Hi are you there?
                  --Brian

                  --- Douglas Johnson <rebeldoug@...> wrote:

                  > Ok, here's my start up randomly drawn scenario.
                  > This is using the new empire deluxe secure game
                  > system.
                  >
                  > Doug Johnson

                  name=takeover.ssu

                  http://mail.yahoo.com