Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: need the manual

  • mike cannan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
      im trying to install it on my new computer, all i
      really need is like a list of the security words,
      like give me the word, what page, line etc.. in a
      list. how about like 5-10 of them if you could?

      plus someone sent me the manual as an adobe acrobat
      file...

      --- munson_david <dmunson@...> wrote:
      > Which manual? 3.1? To break the old security use
      > words from the
      > readme.txt file. Ex: fighter, etc.
      >
      > --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "mike"
      > <firndswithbnafits@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > could someone email me the manal? i lost it when
      > i switched
      > > computers

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Tim Ailes
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2004
        Hi Mike,
            Could you send me that Adobe acrobat file of the Empire Deluxe manual? An electronic copy of that would be awesome!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2004
          Didn't somebody say they had a pdf file of the original manual?