need the manual

  • mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
      could someone email me the manal? i lost it when i switched
      computers
    • munson_david
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
        Which manual? 3.1? To break the old security use words from the
        readme.txt file. Ex: fighter, etc.

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "mike" <firndswithbnafits@y...>
        wrote:
        > could someone email me the manal? i lost it when i switched
        > computers
      • mike cannan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
          im trying to install it on my new computer, all i
          really need is like a list of the security words,
          like give me the word, what page, line etc.. in a
          list. how about like 5-10 of them if you could?

          plus someone sent me the manual as an adobe acrobat
          file...

          --- munson_david <dmunson@...> wrote:
          > Which manual? 3.1? To break the old security use
          > words from the
          > readme.txt file. Ex: fighter, etc.
          >
          > --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "mike"
          > <firndswithbnafits@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > could someone email me the manal? i lost it when
          > i switched
          > > computers

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Tim Ailes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2004
            Hi Mike,
                Could you send me that Adobe acrobat file of the Empire Deluxe manual? An electronic copy of that would be awesome!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28, 2004
              Didn't somebody say they had a pdf file of the original manual?