Re: che-7txd.map

  • munson_de
    Message 1 of 135 , Mar 21, 2004
      Thanks. When building, I try not to cheat (mirror) and try to keep it
      balanced.

      I always wondered how long a group play game would take for maps of
      these size. When I play, a good game seems to last a month.

      - Dave
    • empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 24, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the empire-deluxe
        group.

        File : /BARSOOM.TXT
        Uploaded by : ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>
        Description : Description/instruction file for Barsoom scenarios 1-4

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>