3 player map or scenario

  • spud3700
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hey everyone.

      Does anyone have a medium size 3-player scenario for EDIE ?

      Thanks

      spud
    • spud@moorandsouth.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
        Clarification. I'm looking for a balanced 3-player map with
        approximately equal positioning

        spud

        Does anyone have a medium size 3-player scenario for EDIE ?

        Thanks

        spud

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • herbert baucage
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
          If no one has one. I will create one with 4 players 100 x 100 mirrored map, with Advantage 3 set for combat and production. 4th player. will be Computer IE set at expert to add a little spice to the game.

          Let me know. Herb

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Andy Young
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2004
            I created a 60x180 scenario for 3 players in the files area
            ge_3play1.zip. Players start near 9,30/69,30/129,30

            I tested it with AI to turn 170 for exploration balance. I also
            tested as Local Players to turn 70 then switched to AI. Player #2
            seems to have an advantage but I think it is because #1 and #3 bump
            into each other and proceed to fight while #2 continues to expand.

            - GeneralError