Re: howdy

  • Steve (Gryphin)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
      Feed back:
      Nice very nice. One of the AI, (Orange) met me at what must be the
      middle. It was around turn 95. I expect better players would have
      beaten it.
      Thanks for the setup. Now if we could just get a graphics set and
      sounds to go with it. Hmm
      Ok, Ok, back to city naming.
      Gryphin aka Steve

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "dtsdesign" <dtsdesign@y...>