Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition has been announced

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      Greetings,

      Letting you guys know that I have released some information regarding Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition on my website. http://killerbeesoftware.com

      If you have any questions or comments, let me know.

      --Mark

    • Steve (Gryphin)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
        Does this mean you no longer consider it "vapor ware"?

        The good news is I get a new computer to go with the game since I
        expect my 600 Mgz Mistress is not going to cut it with all of those
        wonderful features.
        Thanks again

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
          It's vaporware until delivered.  ;>

          Feverishly working on the implementation now, though....

          Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 9:52 AM
          Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition has been announced

          Software" <mok@k...> wrote:
          > Greetings,
          >
          > Letting you guys know that I have released some information
          regarding Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition on my website.
          http://killerbeesoftware.com

          > If you have any questions or comments, let me know.
          >
          > --Mark

          Yahoo! Groups Links