[empire-deluxe] Looking for a game to play

  • Gizmo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2000
      I am looking to get into a game.. My finger is itching to do a little
      attack here and there on a map. heh heh Since I just got the game
      finally, since having it way back for the Amiga, I don't have any new
      maps. If any of yuo have created any. Or know of any good ones to add.
      Foot note: Since I have not played in a while I will not know any of
      the new maps at all. An advantage for you? Possible.. heh heh Never can
      tell.
      So who would be up for a game. =) *also, I have o clue how to set up
      ComT. Any help would be a appreciated*
      Also, I have had the EfNet's #EmpireDeluxe channel running now for a
      few days with no one popping in. *sniff* I stay on as long as I can as
      I am in a dial up modem pool for my ISP. And I tend to get bumped off
      line after long periods of time on the net. LOL
      So pop in say hi... Who knows who might be up for the challenge..

      Gizmo
      UIN: 58955572
    • GCJCDC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2000
        Gizmo....

        I am trying to get into a few new games, but since I am a fairly good player
        (I am not trying to brag, it is just the truth) I would really like to play
        against others who are good and experienced. If you (or others) fill that
        bill, lets do it.

        As for maps, I have a ton of them. The Empire CD came into my possession a
        while ago and now I have a copy, so let you know what files you want (but
        when I play ED it is usually PBEM on the computer randomly generated maps).

        Weatherman
      • Terry R Halladay
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2000
          Well it has been some time. But I was pretty good a few years ago.. So who is to say now... But sure if you would like, I would be up for a PBM game..
          As for the cd with the maps, I would not mind getting a copy of that, as I like to lay games on my end by myself or with friends, and see what we can do.. =)
          So if interested in either one get back to me.. I woudl not mind kicking some butt again, though I coudl only hope I fair as well now as I used to.

          Gizmo
          --

          On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:00:40 GCJCDC wrote:
          >Gizmo....
          >
          >I am trying to get into a few new games, but since I am a fairly good player
          >(I am not trying to brag, it is just the truth) I would really like to play
          >against others who are good and experienced. If you (or others) fill that
          >bill, lets do it.
          >
          >As for maps, I have a ton of them. The Empire CD came into my possession a
          >while ago and now I have a copy, so let you know what files you want (but
          >when I play ED it is usually PBEM on the computer randomly generated maps).
          >
          >Weatherman

          >*** Got Questions? Get Answers. Got Answers? Get Paid. ***
          >Sign up at Infomarco.com and you can win $30,000 cash or a trip to China.

          >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=empire-deluxe&m=1

        • Rimfire
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2000
            I'd like to get into a pbem game of ED. Didn't someone mention a program a
            while back that made it impossible to cheat....not that any of you would
            ever cheat with this game............

            Rimfire

            account at http://www.eudoramail.com