[empire-deluxe] I have it!! *also check out EFnet IRC!!!*

  • Gizmo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2000
      I finally have a full working version thanks to a certain someone. I
      tested it and it works beautifully. It is a Empire Deluxe for Windows
      version 3.11b... The final patched version.. I heard 1.11b was the last
      patch to be added to it. And I have it now. Full sound, great play and
      all.
      I am going to try and help out now with the distribution of the
      game... To keep it alive and wel for all. Also,I am one upping things a
      bit.
      For thos ethat like to IRC or ever have been on IRC *you need mIRC or
      PIRC* to get on. I am having a channel formed called #EmpireDeluxe it
      will be on EFnet for now, and most likely will remain there... So if
      you ever come on the channel and see me on, you know I am there and
      alive and kicking still. =)
      This is one of the best ways of keeping a discussion going and also
      being able to lay downa fast challenge to people.
      I was a long time lover of Empire back when it first came out in the
      80's so I am looking well forward to it again. But in the for of E.D
      for Windows. =)
      *side note, ComT.zip I was reading requires a registering to properly
      use on here fro the game. Is that true? Or is it now set that you can
      get a patch for that to disable the nagging advertisement*

      Gizmo