[empire-deluxe] At 3 and rising slowly in counts

  • Gizmo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2000
      Ok, I know this may seema tad out of it.. But I am now up to 3 copies
      of Empire Deluxe, with no end in sight. 2 copies I am unable to get
      past the code, and once I did with one, the game would not run saying
      thet teh econfig was not set right, and after I tried setting it would
      not work again. The third I just recently got from Paul the Empire
      Deluxe for Windows version. And it was in zip form, I tried to unzip
      it, and my zip program said invalid archive. Help please...

      Gizmo
    • Ed Barker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2000
        Gizmo, Try downloading the zip file again. Invalid archive errors are most
        common when the file hasn't fully downloaded. If u still have probs get
        back to me and I'll help you out.

        Ed.