Maintaining Production Efficiency

  • Steve (Gryphin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hello folks,
      Maintaining Production Efficiency
      My current Production Strategy is:
      Cities do not produce anything until they are at 27%
      All cities above 27% produce until Production Efficiency drops below
      75% (a number I pulled out of thin air)
      Cities below 47% and located furthest from the front lines are taken
      out of production as they finish building each unit. They are set to
      Alert at 47%.
      Cities above 47 and below 97 are taken out of production and set to
      Alert at 97
      A higher production level city may be switched from Armor or Bomber
      to Aircraft Carrier or Cruiser to reduce the number of units produced.

      Are there any suggestions from anyone on this process? If you were
      concerned that your opponents might be spying on you this would be a
      great opportunity for "dis information". You could post how you
      don't do it. ;)

      Thanks
      Gryphin

      PS: sorry about the earlier duplicate posts. ;)