[empire-deluxe] Re: Scenarios

  • AllanKidd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 25, 1999
      In a message dated 11/25/99 1:48:04 PM, gelzerkafitz@... writes:

      << Have you tried to download the maps and senarieos that are on mark kinkaids

      page located here? >>

      Gary,
      Thank you for your response. Yes, I have downloaded all of Mark's scenarios.
      If it would not be too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate the disk
      scenarios. No one has sent them yet. "Thanks and regards, Allan Kidd
    • shannonkenner <shannon.kenner@visionarys
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
        Ed,

        Yours is a very old post, but I am looking for the Civil War scenario
        from the original ED Scenario pack. I thought I found it at the
        KillerBee site, where it's listed, but the actual scenario is not
        included as far as I can tell. If you know how I can find this, I
        would love to get it. Thanks for your help.

        Shannon

      • spud@moorandsouth.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
          I have an original scenarios disk at home Shannon. I can send it to you
          directly. Are there any others you want off of the disk?

          spud

          Yours is a very old post, but I am looking for the Civil War scenario
          from the original ED Scenario pack. I thought I found it at the
          KillerBee site, where it's listed, but the actual scenario is not
          included as far as I can tell. If you know how I can find this, I
          would love to get it. Thanks for your help.

          Shannon

          --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Barker" <barker@g...> wrote:
          > Al, I bought a scenario disk for ED a few years back. If u want
          (or anyone
          > else for that matter) them I'll send them 2 u.
          >
          > Ed.

        • Mark and Laurie Kinkead
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
            Shannon, which scenario is it. Some were lost, but I believe the files were
            found a couple of weeks ago and I just have not put them out.

            > Yours is a very old post, but I am looking for the Civil War scenario
            > from the original ED Scenario pack. I thought I found it at the
            > KillerBee site, where it's listed, but the actual scenario is not
            > included as far as I can tell. If you know how I can find this, I
            > would love to get it. Thanks for your help.
            >
            > Shannon
            >
            > --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Barker" <barker@g...> wrote:
            > > Al, I bought a scenario disk for ED a few years back. If u want
            > (or anyone
            > > else for that matter) them I'll send them 2 u.
            > >
            > > Ed.

          • Alan Scase
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
              I think this is what you want,