RE: [empire-deluxe] Tournament - Round 5

  • Jurand z Krakowa
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi Arne,
      I want to play in Round 5 but classical Empire, not EDIE.
      BTW - Mendel still doesn't respond - I can't finish round 1...
      Jurand

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        Arne,

        Count me in for the next round (Pink Thong).

        Cheers,
        Jason

        I am working on round 5 of the 2003 Empire Deluxe PBEM Tournament.  Since I
        wish to encourage people to play and particulary to use EDIE I am allowing
        people who have EDE to join the tournament just to get a chance to see how
        it goes.  If you want to join, send me a note to empiredeluxe@...
        You will not be able to win, but you should still enjoy it.

        If you are already playing and plan to continue you should have sent me a

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
            Darksan is still willing to playing.

            Skip Franklin
            Wargamr@...
          • Yong Park
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
              Me too.

              Yong
              --- wargamr <darksan@...> wrote:
              > Darksan is still willing to playing.
              >

              > Skip Franklin
              > Wargamr@...

              http://shopping.yahoo.com
            • Arnold Larson
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 6, 2003
                I should have read this closely before. You do not need EDIE since you are
                already in.

                Arne

                >From: gcjcdc@...
                >To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Tournament - Round 5
                >Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:20:16 -0700
                >
                >OK Arne....I will look into getting EDIE this weekend.
                >
                >Weatherman
                >
                >On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:06:02 -0700 "Arnold Larson"
                ><adastra1960@...> writes:
                >Hi,
                >
                >I am working on round 5 of the 2003 Empire Deluxe PBEM Tournament. Since
                >wish to encourage people to play and particulary to use EDIE I am
                >allowing
                >people who have EDE to join the tournament just to get a chance to see
                >how
                >it goes. If you want to join, send me a note to empiredeluxe@...
                >
                >You will not be able to win, but you should still enjoy it.
                >
                >If you are already playing and plan to continue you should have sent me a
                >
                >confirmation message by now - but the following players have not
                >responded:
                >Andulux
                >BookemDano
                >Cay
                >Cujo
                >Darksan
                >Flash
                >Jost
                >Jurand
                >Krieg
                >MaX POWER
                >mendel
                >Mike
                >Pink Thong
                >Rimfire
                >Sargon
                >Smack Daddy
                >Tabou
                >Tom C
                >Weatherman
                >
                >Thanks
                >Arne

                >Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage
                >
                >today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
                >

                >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
                http://msnmessenger-download.com
              • Andrew Nick
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 15, 2003

                  I want to confirm my desire to play.