Tournament - Round 5

  • Arnold Larson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi,

      I am working on round 5 of the 2003 Empire Deluxe PBEM Tournament. Since I
      wish to encourage people to play and particulary to use EDIE I am allowing
      people who have EDE to join the tournament just to get a chance to see how
      it goes. If you want to join, send me a note to empiredeluxe@...
      You will not be able to win, but you should still enjoy it.

      If you are already playing and plan to continue you should have sent me a
      confirmation message by now - but the following players have not responded:
      Andulux
      BookemDano
      Cay
      Cujo
      Darksan
      Flash
      Jost
      Jurand
      Krieg
      MaX POWER
      mendel
      Mike
      Pink Thong
      Rimfire
      Sargon
      Smack Daddy
      Tabou
      Tom C
      Weatherman

      Thanks
      Arne

      Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage
    • Jurand z Krakowa
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi Arne,
        I want to play in Round 5 but classical Empire, not EDIE.
        BTW - Mendel still doesn't respond - I can't finish round 1...
        Jurand

[...]

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • J. Russ
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
          Arne,

          Count me in for the next round (Pink Thong).

          Cheers,
          Jason

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
              Darksan is still willing to playing.

              Skip Franklin
              Wargamr@...
            • Yong Park
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
                Me too.

                Yong
                --- wargamr <darksan@...> wrote:
                > Darksan is still willing to playing.
                >

                > Skip Franklin
                > Wargamr@...

                http://shopping.yahoo.com
              • Arnold Larson
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 6, 2003
                  I should have read this closely before. You do not need EDIE since you are
                  already in.

                  Arne

                  >From: gcjcdc@...
                  >To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Tournament - Round 5
                  >Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:20:16 -0700
                  >
                  >OK Arne....I will look into getting EDIE this weekend.
                  >
                  >Weatherman
                  >
                  >On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:06:02 -0700 "Arnold Larson"
                  ><adastra1960@...> writes:
                  >Hi,
                  >
                  >I am working on round 5 of the 2003 Empire Deluxe PBEM Tournament. Since
                  >wish to encourage people to play and particulary to use EDIE I am
                  >allowing
                  >people who have EDE to join the tournament just to get a chance to see
                  >how
                  >it goes. If you want to join, send me a note to empiredeluxe@...
                  >
                  >You will not be able to win, but you should still enjoy it.
                  >
                  >If you are already playing and plan to continue you should have sent me a
                  >
                  >confirmation message by now - but the following players have not
                  >responded:
                  >Andulux
                  >BookemDano
                  >Cay
                  >Cujo
                  >Darksan
                  >Flash
                  >Jost
                  >Jurand
                  >Krieg
                  >MaX POWER
                  >mendel
                  >Mike
                  >Pink Thong
                  >Rimfire
                  >Sargon
                  >Smack Daddy
                  >Tabou
                  >Tom C
                  >Weatherman
                  >
                  >Thanks
                  >Arne

                  >Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage
                  >
                  >today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
                  http://msnmessenger-download.com
                • Andrew Nick
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 15, 2003

                    I want to confirm my desire to play.