[empire-deluxe] Re: Scenarios

  • Gelzer & Kafitz
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 25, 1999
      Have you tried to download the maps and senarieos that are on mark kinkaids
      page located here?
      http://mars.superlink.net/user/mok/html/empire.html
      I have the scenario's disc and can send you a copy if someone else has not
      done so already,
      but this would take a little while, let me know, but the scenario's on the
      above page will keep you busy for a while.
      Gary Gelzer
      Scottsdale, AZ

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 25, 1999
        In a message dated 11/25/99 1:48:04 PM, gelzerkafitz@... writes:

        << Have you tried to download the maps and senarieos that are on mark kinkaids

        page located here? >>

        Gary,
        Thank you for your response. Yes, I have downloaded all of Mark's scenarios.
        If it would not be too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate the disk
        scenarios. No one has sent them yet. "Thanks and regards, Allan Kidd
      • shannonkenner <shannon.kenner@visionarys
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
          Ed,

          Yours is a very old post, but I am looking for the Civil War scenario
          from the original ED Scenario pack. I thought I found it at the
          KillerBee site, where it's listed, but the actual scenario is not
          included as far as I can tell. If you know how I can find this, I
          would love to get it. Thanks for your help.

          Shannon

        • spud@moorandsouth.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
            I have an original scenarios disk at home Shannon. I can send it to you
            directly. Are there any others you want off of the disk?

            spud

            Yours is a very old post, but I am looking for the Civil War scenario
            from the original ED Scenario pack. I thought I found it at the
            KillerBee site, where it's listed, but the actual scenario is not
            included as far as I can tell. If you know how I can find this, I
            would love to get it. Thanks for your help.

            Shannon

            --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Barker" <barker@g...> wrote:
            > Al, I bought a scenario disk for ED a few years back. If u want
            (or anyone
            > else for that matter) them I'll send them 2 u.
            >
            > Ed.

          • Mark and Laurie Kinkead
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
              Shannon, which scenario is it. Some were lost, but I believe the files were
              found a couple of weeks ago and I just have not put them out.

              > Yours is a very old post, but I am looking for the Civil War scenario
              > from the original ED Scenario pack. I thought I found it at the
              > KillerBee site, where it's listed, but the actual scenario is not
              > included as far as I can tell. If you know how I can find this, I
              > would love to get it. Thanks for your help.
              >
              > Shannon
              >
              > --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Barker" <barker@g...> wrote:
              > > Al, I bought a scenario disk for ED a few years back. If u want
              > (or anyone
              > > else for that matter) them I'll send them 2 u.
              > >
              > > Ed.

            • Alan Scase
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 17, 2002
                I think this is what you want,