ED players needed on sunday!!!

  • Surly Facebusta
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
      hi, greenhell here sending out an invite to all EDIE players! tomorrow
      (sunday) we are putting together a multiplayer rated game! the game
      starts at 12:00 noon PDT, and will run into the afternoon. it will be a
      small map made by one of the players and should insure not getting punked in
      the first few turns. if you have to leave you can always abdicate, but it
      should'nt run to long. if you are interested please email myself at
      nitro_ghetto@... or leostriker@... and we will save one of
      the 2 remaining spots for you! thanks and hope you can join in.

      greenhell

    • Striker