Re: [empire-deluxe] Perfect General Internet Edition Demo out

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 10:43 PM
      Hi there,

      Many of you on the KBS mailing list may already have heard, but I'm just letting you know The Perfect General Internet Edition demo is now available.

      Many of you may know that The Perfect General is another game by Mark Baldwin. He brought it to the public in 1991, between Empires as it were. The game, originally published by the now defunct QQP, was a huge success.

      The Perfect General is an abstract wargame, but on a tactical scale with tanks and artillery as opposed to ED's strategic scale. It definitely has the Baldwin charm and superb design.

      So check it out if you're interested.