New features on the ladder website!

  • david_givoni
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi folks,

      I just wanted to tell you all about a few new features on the ladder
      website, that might be of interest:
      - now there's a separate tournament ladder, where only tournament
      games are listed and rating is calculated as a win = 3 points, draw =
      1 point. Now go and report your tournament games, if you haven't done
      so already.
      - I also created a ladder history graph, showing the top 15 players
      development from the beginning to the current date. Looks pretty nice
      IMHO.
      - The message setup chat has been polished a bit, so that it doesn't
      refresh/scroll up all the time, only when there are new messages.
      - And there are now 92 players registered and 165 games reported!

      Join the fun,

      /Givoni

      http://www.givoni.com/empire
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
        That ladder history is nice. It also shows that Greenhell is vulnerable under certain lunar conditions.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
          Yes. When he moons you after winning the game.

          --- "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...>
          wrote:
          > That ladder history is nice. It also shows that Greenhell is
          > vulnerable under certain lunar conditions.
          >

          > --Mark

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Surly Facebusta
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
            hahaha, you guys build me up to much. Mark, we want your name on the ED
            ladder! come down from there and join your underlings. i'd like to say
            great job to snivelingwimp and terry for their strong tactics and play
            anybody attitude. if you guys want a hard match up, tag one of these two!

            greenhell