Where is everyone?

  • Wink
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
      HEY !! - No emails from the group since 9 July - where is everyone?
    • Upadek Ikara
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
        I was away. :) Not for the whole month, no, just had nothing to write about
        :)
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
          Busy playing Freelancer!

          > HEY !! - No emails from the group since 9 July - where is everyone?

        • Matthias
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
            Ooo, very good game. :)

            --

            Matthias of the Far Woods (matthew shelton)
            E-mail: matthias_mls@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
              Actually busy as playtester of an aerial WWI warfare boardgame, Canvas Falcons.
              ... But also still busy with the scenario "Medv35"; a very funny one!

              Daniel.