[empire-deluxe] starting to get cold chills

  • Rimfire
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 1999
      Anyone starting an email game anytime soon?
      I'm starting to get cold chills....head aches could
      start as soon as next week.....
    • Leo Tracy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 1999
        I am ALWAYS ready for a good game!!!

        Leo

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 1999

          Leo Tracy wrote:

          I am ALWAYS ready for a good game!!!

                          Leo

          Anyone starting an email game anytime soon?
           I'm starting to get cold chills....head aches could
          start as soon as next week.....

          Looking for the latest consumer electronic gadgets or computer
          equipment? eBay has thousands of audio equipment, computer
          games & accessories.  You never know what you might find at eBay!
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1142

          -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/empire-deluxe/?m=1

          Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
          specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
          and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143

          -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=empire-deluxe&m=1

            That makes 3 of us.....any more takers for a briskly paced (hopefully) multi-player game? Joe Grills