Free playing time.

  • Kenny Hall
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 7, 2003
      I want to start some empire game[s] with other players.If not list for avialible games or new ones. Would you care to help out?

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Randy.Rick
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 7, 2003
        Join the Empire ladder.

        http://www.givoni.com/empire/default.asp

        Then just challenge a player or two.

        Randy

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 7, 2003
          I'd be happy to start a couple of new games.  Older classic Empire, or the new EIDE?

          Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 1:24 PM
          Subject: [empire-deluxe] Free playing time.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 7, 2003
            Either.Are yours downloads?

            Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 1:24 PM

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 7, 2003
              Downloads?

              Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:00 PM
              Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Free playing time.

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                Did not know if c.d. or download.

                Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:00 PM

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                  The new improved version of Empire Deluxe can be purchased at:

                  http://killerbeesoftware.com/

                  also known as EDIE - ED Internet Edition

                  --- Kenny Hall <khnuf_wah@...> wrote:
                  > Did not know if c.d. or download.
                  >
                  > Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:Downloads?
                  >
                  > Steve

                  http://sbc.yahoo.com
                • Striker
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                    Me too!!

                            Leo  (Striker)

                    Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:

                    I'd be happy to start a couple of new games.  Older classic Empire, or the new EIDE?

                    Steve

                  • Yong Park
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                      I can start one.

                      Yong (Rustbelt)
                      --- Striker <leostriker@...> wrote:
                      > Me too!!
                      >
                      > Leo (Striker)

                      > Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > I'd be happy to start a couple of new games. Older
                      > classic Empire, or the new EIDE?
                      >
                      > Steve

                      http://sbc.yahoo.com
                    • Kenny Hall
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                        O.K. Ken.

                        Striker <leostriker@...> wrote:
                        Me too!!

                                Leo  (Striker)

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                          Any time.Ken

                          Yong Park <yongster@...> wrote:
                          I can start one.

                          Yong (Rustbelt)
                          --- Striker <leostriker@...> wrote:
                          > Me too!!
                          >
                          >         Leo  (Striker)

                          > Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > I'd be happy to start a couple of new games.  Older
                          > classic Empire, or the new EIDE?
                          >
                          > Steve

                          Do you Yahoo!?
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                            I still don't understand.....I've owned Empire Deluxe since the beginning of time, pretty much, and got EIDE when it came available.

                            I don't get what you mean, unfortunately.

                            Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 5:30 AM

                            Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:00 PM

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 8, 2003
                              You name it, I'll play.

                              Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:47 AM

                              Any time.Ken

                              Yong Park <yongster@...> wrote:
                              I can start one.

                              Yong (Rustbelt)
                              --- Striker <leostriker@...> wrote:
                              > Me too!!
                              >
                              >         Leo  (Striker)

                              > Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > I'd be happy to start a couple of new games.  Older
                              > classic Empire, or the new EIDE?
                              >
                              > Steve

                              Do you Yahoo!?

                            • Kenny Hall