Fubster's World Build DLL for EDIE

  • Fubster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Version 1.0.7 is now available for general download and use. Mark has placed it on his "Extras" page, or you can use this link: http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/ednew/Fub.zip

      The zip file contains Fub.txt, which includes installation instructions, help, and other general ramblings. The other file in the zip is FubDLL.zip, which is futher explained in the installation instructions in Fub.txt.

      Feel free to email me with any questions or comments: Fubster@....

      -Fubster
    • Steve (Gryphin)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
        Hello Fubster,
        Well so far so good.  I have been unable to crash it.
        Just a note to let you know I will be out of town from the 13th to the 20th.
        Enjoy

        Fubster <Fubster@...> wrote:
        Version 1.0.7 is now available for general download and use.  Mark has placed it on his "Extras" page, or you can use this link: http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/ednew/Fub.zip

        The zip file contains Fub.txt, which includes installation instructions, help, and other general ramblings.  The other file in the zip is FubDLL.zip, which is futher explained in the installation instructions in Fub.txt.

        Feel free to email me with any questions or comments: Fubster@....

        -Fubster

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Kenny Hall