Unit Icon Sets

  • fynrys
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      I have completed icon sets for both modern US (black) and modern
      Russian (red) units. These are silhouettes only - 32x32. They look
      pretty cool on zoom levels of 32 and 24 but look like blobs any
      smaller than this. If anyone has interest, email me. I would like
      to get input before and whether to upload them. Watching F-22s
      escort B-2s to a target is pretty damn cool! Unfortunately, it has
      no effect on outcomes.

      I'm also almost done with a WWII German set, and I'm working on WWII
      sets for all the other major powers. Making icons is almost as much
      fun as playing!
    • Steve G
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        Hello fynrys,
        I would love to see them.  Please and thank you do send them.
        Enjoy
        Steve aka Gryphin

        fynrys <fynrys@...> wrote:
        I have completed icon sets for both modern US (black) and modern
        Russian (red) units.  These are silhouettes only - 32x32.  They look
        pretty cool on zoom levels of 32 and 24 but look like blobs any
        smaller than this.  If anyone has interest, email me.  I would like
        to get input before and whether to upload them.  Watching F-22s
        escort B-2s to a target is pretty damn cool!  Unfortunately, it has
        no effect on outcomes.

        I'm also almost done with a WWII German set, and I'm working on WWII
        sets for all the other major powers.  Making icons is almost as much
        fun as playing!

        Do you Yahoo!?