[empire-deluxe] Absence Unavoidable

  • Michael J Whitmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999
      Greetings, as some of you know I have not played any turns for the last 5 or
      so days. I have now played all my tourney turns and will get to multiplayer
      turns tomorrow.

      I had a very bad situation with an unreasonable boss. It was even more
      disconcerting becuase I had never been put in this situation before. I was
      totaly distracted due to the finacial threat to my family.

      Anyway I am now interviewing for new work (IT/Networking field) and have two
      interviews and one job offer already. Which is a big relief...

      I hope you can see that ED had to take a back seat. I will be back up to full
      speed Saturday and will make an extra effort to make sure all mail gets
      checked twice a day. That should make up for any lost turns.

      Sorry for the delay - Take it out on me on the Battlefield :)

      BTW - if there are any Packer/Redskin/49er's fans out there ....
      GO COWBOYS !!! ( I have last game of the season seats in Texas Stadium )
      YEAH!!!!

      Callsign: Cobra
      Primary E-Mail: MichaelJWhitmore@...
      Secondary E-Mail: MichaelJWhitmore@...
      Web Page: All passwords included
      http://www.student.smsu.edu/m/mjw993s/empire.html
      I am your Empire friend...until the tourney that is :)

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com