[empire-deluxe] Replacement player needed

  • Paul Gill
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 11:47 PM
      We need a replacement to fill in for North America in the game titled 'Chips'.

      Email me direct @ dermott@...
    • adastra1960@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2001
        I need a replacment player for a 6 person game. We only got to turn
        29 before we had ISP problems with one player. The map was generated
        by our password keeper. It is 150x150 with 3 cities for each player
        at the start.

        If you are interested, email me at
        adastra1960@...

        Thanks
      • Yong Park
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2001
          I can play.

          Yong
          --- adastra1960@... wrote:
          > I need a replacment player for a 6 person game. We
          > only got to turn
          > 29 before we had ISP problems with one player. The
          > map was generated
          > by our password keeper. It is 150x150 with 3 cities
          > for each player
          > at the start.
          >
          > If you are interested, email me at
          > adastra1960@...
          >
          > Thanks

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • David Lau
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 29, 2001
            Interested, I've only played hotseat vs at most 2 ppl. How do you play over
            ISP? Let me know if you need still a player.

            David

            >From: adastra1960@...
            >To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [empire-deluxe] Replacement player needed
            >Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:39:52 -0000
            >
            >I need a replacment player for a 6 person game. We only got to turn
            >29 before we had ISP problems with one player. The map was generated
            >by our password keeper. It is 150x150 with 3 cities for each player
            >at the start.
            >
            >If you are interested, email me at
            >adastra1960@...
            >
            >Thanks

          • Arnold Larson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
              Sorry about the delay.

              I will have our password keeper send you the password for player 6.

              The file is attached.

              Arne