[empire-deluxe] New Game

  • jhking@airmail.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 25, 1999
      Ed,

      I'm up for your new game. Player preference order:
      USA
      USSR
      England
      Germany
      Japan
    • Rimfire
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 24, 2000
        We have 4 players ready to play an Empire Deluxe game by email starting Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2000. Room here for two more players. Any level of expertise welcome. Game starts at 4pm Central Standard time.

         email Rimfire@... and I will put you on the playing list as a first come, get's the spot. Please don't start if you can't finish.

        Rimfire
      • Xeno
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 25, 2000
          What are the settings (map size, wraparound, production, combat efficiency,
          etc.)?

          Rimfire wrote:

          > We have 4 players ready to play an Empire Deluxe game by email starting
          > Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2000. Room here for two more players. Any level of
          > expertise welcome. Game starts at 4pm Central Standard time. email
          > Rimfire@... and I will put you on the playing list as a first
          > come, get's the spot. Please don't start if you can't finish. Rimfire
          >

          > eGroups Sponsor

        • Rimfire
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 26, 2000
            From: Xeno <mlsheltn@...>
            To: empire-deluxe@egroups.com <empire-deluxe@egroups.com>
            Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:35 PM
            Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] New Game

            >What are the settings (map size, wraparound, production, combat efficiency,
            >etc.)?

            Xeno, and all Warriors
            Well, the response was so good we started a second game and still have 3
            warriors left over. If we can get 3 more players we can start a 3rd game.
            Then the winners (1st & 2nd place) could have a play off.
            Just a thought, but knowing how ED players are, I bet it will happen.

            If you want in on Game 3 email me - Rimfire@...

            The game will be a, conquer the world free for all, meaning you do what you
            want with who you want. Make and break alliances, or just go against
            everyone. There is a password keeper in case someone gets abducted by aliens
            or whatever, so the game can find a replacement player and continue or the
            Keeper can just eliminate the deserted Empire.

            All players are starting with one city in a Random location, and will
            explore and expand from there. There should be no small islands with one or
            two cities, thus no bad starts. The map is a big one, 120 x 200, and the
            wrap around & explore feature's are on. This is an Advanced game.

            Handicap for production & combat is Advantage 3 for all players.

            Happy Hunting,
            Rimfire
          • gcjcdc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 26, 2000