[empire-deluxe] Re: Email bombings by Charles Havranek & abuse of the antispamming system!!!

  • empire@xde.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 1999
      I know it doesn't make much difference, but I should defend myself -
      the statements by Tom Murray are untrue.

      If anything Tom threatened to break into my email, which my ISP has on
      thier mail server and if my mailbox is attacked they will pursue legal
      measures. (To Tom's credit it doesn't appear he has tried to access my
      email)

      Tom, grow up and please quit bothering my ISP, your ISP, and this list.

      Placing your email address into my spam filter in MS Outlook hardly
      qualifies as criminal and I have not sent you any virus's or anything
      to make your email bomb out. Nor would I want to have something like
      the Mellisa virus on my system.

      Anyway, sorry for the noise, but after hearing from some folks on this
      list I thought I should make an appearance and rebut Mr Murray's
      statements.

      Thank you,
      Charles Havranek

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/empire-deluxe/?start=142

      <tmurray@...>
      > > Subject: Re: Scenario file
      > > Date sent: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:52:54 -0500
      > > Send reply to: jaxtrx@...
      > >
      > > No kidding - didn't want his advice on the game and I sure didn't
      ask
      > > for
      > > his advice on what defines a computer!
      > >
      > > Who's got the latest turn? My last send was on the 12th to you I
      > > think.
      > >
      > > BTW guys, please just send to the jax@... address or the
      > > mpire@... - I get duplicate messages when ya send to both :(
      > >
      > > Charles