[empire-deluxe] Re: NEW GAME

  • Paul Gill
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 9, 1999
      Scott (you fool)

      The idea is that, once you HAVE a game started, you discuss it in private. The purpose of the list is to COMMENCE games, amongst other reasons.

      Paul Gill
      From: Andy Young <gyoung1@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@egroups.com <empire-deluxe@egroups.com>; challenger@... <challenger@...>; Tom Murray <tmurray@...>; GCJCDC@... <GCJCDC@...>; JLaserK@... <JLaserK@...>; Giblets683@... <Giblets683@...>; mark tomlinson <marktoml@...>
      Date: Tuesday, June 08, 1999 9:51 AM

      Challenger,
      I realize that AOLers and newbies can be very annoying with their incessant irrelevant postings.  The best defense is education.

      Please excuse me for shouting:
      WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE THIS DISCUSSION PRIVATE!!
      GET EACH OTHER'S EMAIL ADDRESS.  YOU CAN MAKE PERSONAL EMAIL LISTS OR IF YOU WANT TO BE FANCY, YOU CAN SET UP YOUR OWN LIST IN EGROUPS.
      Whitherman is    GCJCDC@...
      JlaserK is           JLaserK@...
      Tom Murray is    tmurray@...
      Giblets is          Giblets683@...
      mark tomlinson is marktoml@...

      Thank you.

      Challenger,
      You have not tried hard enough to unsubscribe to egroups.  Finding the right path is a little like solving a puzzle in MYST(tm).
      Click on the link at
      http://www.egroups.com/group/empire-deluxe
      Click on the rectangle that says group info
      Click on the button that says Modify subscription
      Click on the button that says Unsubscribe
      This should work, I tried it myself.  That wasn't too hard to find, you must not do well at MYST(tm).

      --
      Andy Young, aka GeneralError
      Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

      Challenger wrote:

      Please remove my email from all future mailngs...!!