Re: [empire-deluxe] Mirror Maps

    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 2, 2003
          Hmmmm......fluctuating randomness the farther away from the starting cities one gets.....

          Kind of like an influence map (AI thing) or potential field. Interesting idea there....

      Steven Woodcock
      From the High, Snowy Mountains of Colorado

      'Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready.' - Teddy Roosevelt, 1903
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2003
        Aha...sorry. Didn't understand.