Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: ed config passwords??

  • Matthew Shelton
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2002
      ZeD wrote:

      >This may be the most helpful reply you will receive, Spud.
      >
      >You are in St. Maarten, surrounded by palm trees and gorgeous women in
      >bikinis laying out by the pool. No storms and freezing rain - nothing to
      >cope with but blue sunny skies and warm tropical breezes. You are in
      >paradise - and yet you're indoors at an internet cafe trying to play ED. My
      >best advice for you is to leave the cafe immediately and start living the
      >good life! :)
      >
      >General ZeD
      >
      >[snip]

      My goodness, GZ ... you quoted nearly the whole digest there ....
    • Alan Scase
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2002
        Who knows what makes a man tick. With some its women. Others. Well to each their own I say. Maybe Spud has half naked women lounging around him all day at work and wants to get away from them for a few hours.
        Alan Scase
        >This may be the most helpful reply you will receive, Spud.
        >
        >You are in St. Maarten, surrounded by palm trees and gorgeous women in
        >bikinis laying out by the pool.   No storms and freezing rain - nothing to
        >cope with but blue sunny skies and warm tropical breezes.  You are in
        >paradise - and yet you're indoors at an internet cafe trying to play ED.  My
        >best advice for you is to leave the cafe immediately and start living the
        >good life!  :)
        >
        >General ZeD
        >
        >[snip]

        My goodness, GZ ... you quoted nearly the whole digest there ....

      • spud
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
          I am staying at Flamingo on the Dutch side. I own a
          timeshare and have been coming here for about 12
          years now. Today we went to Orient Beach on the
          French side where clothing is optional. Had burgers
          and beer for lunch while watching the scenery.

          Even though it is paradise, and I spend most of the
          day lounging at the beach or pool, or diving, I can
          still manage to take and hour out of my busy schedule
          to play my favorite game. For me the whole package
          is the good life!

          Anyway, I was surprised the cafe let me load the game
          on their hard drive. None of the computers are
          protected at all. In the many years I have been
          coming down here I always take a break from the games
          I am in as many of you know. This is the first
          chance I have had to play while here (also first time
          in a long while since I have not had 4 kids to keep
          me busy) (hence the nude beach outing).

          Anyway, thanks to everyone for your help. I ended up
          downloading the game from Ami's site on the web ring
          and it worked on another computer.

          Gotta go to to Marigot now for some french cooking.

          spud

          spud@...