Re: [empire-deluxe] Yet another 6 player game

  • carlfetterman@cs.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
      Sure I would like to play.  I've never been in a 6 player game.  I'll take light blue as my color.  I'm on EST time zone and I can play at any time.  Let me know if I'm in.

      Carl
    • spud@moorandsouth.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
        You're in Carl.  Weren't you in the Bigworld Game Rimfire started 2 years ago? It just ended.   We never got to battle in that one, perhaps this time.

        spud

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
          Hi,

          Since the "Six Muskateers" are playing in a game I suppose the other
          half dozen of us who regularly post should be in another. I'm
          currently in a game with half of those guys anyway.

          I generally play during my lunch hour 12-1 Pacific Time, but can turn
          it around at almost anytime if it is moving quickly. I prefer red or
          yellow.

          Arne
          adastra1960@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
            I'll gladly join the second game as well, Arne, if there's a spot for me.

            Steve/Bunbury

            > Since the "Six Muskateers" are playing in a game I suppose the other
            > half dozen of us who regularly post should be in another. I'm
            > currently in a game with half of those guys anyway.
            >
            > I generally play during my lunch hour 12-1 Pacific Time, but can turn
            > it around at almost anytime if it is moving quickly. I prefer red or
            > yellow.
            >
            > Arne
            > adastra1960@...
            >
            > --- In empire-deluxe@y..., spud@m... wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey Everyone.
            > >
            > > I am forming a new 6 player game and have 3 openings left.
            > >
            > > The game will have the following parameters:
            > >
            > > 1. 150x200
            > > 2. Wrap and exploration on
            > > 3. combat - adv 3
            > > 4. production - adv 3
            > > 5. no starter or password keeper
            > > 6. Turn around time - players commit to play at least once a day.
            > >
            > > Turn around time is my only hot button. There is nothing more
            > frustrating
            > > than a 6 player game in which you get a turn every 2 weeks. I have
            > been in
            > > some 6 player games in which we often turned the game twice in a
            > day. Of
            > > course life sometimes gets in the way of ED for all of us. If
            > something
            > > comes up we agree notify the other players.
            > >
            > > With your response, please let me know your color preference, time
            > of day
            > > you usually are able to play, and your time zone. I will set the
            > play order
            > > to maximize the speed of the game.
            > >

            > > spud
            > > spud@m...
            > > ICQ# 21131770

          • Matthew Shelton
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
              Wellllll, if yall get only 4 or 5 to sign on and want a filler to make
              it a full game, I'll pitch in. Heck, I need the practice.