Yet another 6 player game

  • spud@moorandsouth.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hey Everyone.

      I am forming a new 6 player game and have 3 openings left.

      The game will have the following parameters:

      1. 150x200
      2. Wrap and exploration on
      3. combat - adv 3
      4. production - adv 3
      5. no starter or password keeper
      6. Turn around time - players commit to play at least once a day.

      Turn around time is my only hot button. There is nothing more frustrating
      than a 6 player game in which you get a turn every 2 weeks. I have been in
      some 6 player games in which we often turned the game twice in a day. Of
      course life sometimes gets in the way of ED for all of us. If something
      comes up we agree notify the other players.

      With your response, please let me know your color preference, time of day
      you usually are able to play, and your time zone. I will set the play order
      to maximize the speed of the game.

      spud
      spud@...
      ICQ# 21131770
    • carlfetterman@cs.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
        Sure I would like to play.  I've never been in a 6 player game.  I'll take light blue as my color.  I'm on EST time zone and I can play at any time.  Let me know if I'm in.

        Carl
      • spud@moorandsouth.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
          You're in Carl.  Weren't you in the Bigworld Game Rimfire started 2 years ago? It just ended.   We never got to battle in that one, perhaps this time.

          spud

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
            Hi,

            Since the "Six Muskateers" are playing in a game I suppose the other
            half dozen of us who regularly post should be in another. I'm
            currently in a game with half of those guys anyway.

            I generally play during my lunch hour 12-1 Pacific Time, but can turn
            it around at almost anytime if it is moving quickly. I prefer red or
            yellow.

            Arne
            adastra1960@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
              I'll gladly join the second game as well, Arne, if there's a spot for me.

              Steve/Bunbury

              > Since the "Six Muskateers" are playing in a game I suppose the other
              > half dozen of us who regularly post should be in another. I'm
              > currently in a game with half of those guys anyway.
              >
              > I generally play during my lunch hour 12-1 Pacific Time, but can turn
              > it around at almost anytime if it is moving quickly. I prefer red or
              > yellow.
              >
              > Arne
              > adastra1960@...
              >
              > --- In empire-deluxe@y..., spud@m... wrote:
              > >
              > > Hey Everyone.
              > >
              > > I am forming a new 6 player game and have 3 openings left.
              > >
              > > The game will have the following parameters:
              > >
              > > 1. 150x200
              > > 2. Wrap and exploration on
              > > 3. combat - adv 3
              > > 4. production - adv 3
              > > 5. no starter or password keeper
              > > 6. Turn around time - players commit to play at least once a day.
              > >
              > > Turn around time is my only hot button. There is nothing more
              > frustrating
              > > than a 6 player game in which you get a turn every 2 weeks. I have
              > been in
              > > some 6 player games in which we often turned the game twice in a
              > day. Of
              > > course life sometimes gets in the way of ED for all of us. If
              > something
              > > comes up we agree notify the other players.
              > >
              > > With your response, please let me know your color preference, time
              > of day
              > > you usually are able to play, and your time zone. I will set the
              > play order
              > > to maximize the speed of the game.
              > >

              > > spud
              > > spud@m...
              > > ICQ# 21131770

            • Matthew Shelton
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2002
                Wellllll, if yall get only 4 or 5 to sign on and want a filler to make
                it a full game, I'll pitch in. Heck, I need the practice.