Anyone Know How To Set Up Live Mulitiplayer ED?

  • ZarÐoZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2002
      From: ZeD
      Re: Live Multi-Player ED

      I've been playing Empire Deluxe live for many years against a single opponent but now I want to attempt a 3 player game, with two of the players in a remote location.

      Is this even possible?

      I'm guessing that I would set up both players as REMOTE-COM1 and they would both need to dial my IP Address as remote slaves.  I'd appreciate advice from anyone with experience doing this!

      Brig. Gen. ZeD
    • Randy.Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
        no ones been able to get this to work reliably using the internet.

        --- Zar�oZ <zardoz@...> wrote:
        > From: ZeD
        > Re: Live Multi-Player ED
        >
        > I've been playing Empire Deluxe live for many years against a
        > single opponent but now I want to attempt a 3 player game, with two
        > of the players in a remote location.
        >
        > Is this even possible?
        >
        > I'm guessing that I would set up both players as REMOTE-COM1 and
        > they would both need to dial my IP Address as remote slaves. I'd
        > appreciate advice from anyone with experience doing this!
        >
        > Brig. Gen. ZeD

        Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
        http://news.yahoo.com