938Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire-like games?

  • Robert Avery
    Jun 6, 2002

      Has anybody heard of, played Battles of Destiny?  BOD is very similar to ED, but with more units and more terrain.  I started playing ED more than 12 years ago and BOD several years ago.  I mostly play ED and sometimes BOD.  You may want to search the web for maps and scenarios.  I found many people have created some great maps and scenarios.  Try playing the Star Trek (either TOS or TNG) map/scenario.  Personally I think Mark Baldwin / White Wolf and company could make an updated version with more types of units, terrains, etc.  How difficult could it be to make an air-transport that could land and take off without a city - just one of many kind of improvements that would easy to implement and I know many of you have other great ideas.

      Later,

      Do You Yahoo!?