933Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire-like games?

  • Mircea Pauca
    Jun 6 12:47 AM
      - Pendulous (Kamyan Soft 1995?). Pure empire building,
      very simple, abstract and ergonomic (Only 1 unit type!)
      Units support each other in attack and defence.
      Supply is very important - must trace to a city.
      The best 'conquer a world in 15 minutes' I've seen.
      I've played a few hundred games, and still come back.

      - Empire II. Much more 'Simulation' as ED, more
      ergonomic than TOAW for play and scenario design.

      Have fun,
      Mircea Pauca (mpauca@...), Bucuresti, Romania
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic