907Re: [empire-deluxe] playing ED via a modem

  • Randy.Rick
    Apr 5, 2002
      No web site is needed. two players can call each other with modems
      and play against each other directly.

      It is also possible to connect 2 players over the internet using the
      program Tcall which emulates a modem.

      We've had trouble getting that to work for more than 2 people,
      although why isn't clear.

      steyrhahn

      I'm on yahoo instant messenger as steyrhahn.

      Talk to me and I'll show you how to do it.

      --- vog42269 <vog42269@...> wrote:
      > wheres a web site that provides multi player games for ED via a
      > modem?

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic