808Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Conversion tool

  • Arnold Larson
    Jan 2, 2002
      Make a game that has cities that produce things, where you have to explore
      the world and then conquer it. I think it would work. Maybe you should call
      it Civilization. :)

      Warbucs is an example of a relatively simple derivation of Empire, but I
      expect that Roto is losing money when you count the cost of his website.
      GEMpire needs work. Neither of them is likely to be sued, but, if you
      actually wanted to call it Empire Deluxe, you would need to acquire rights
      from the authors.

      Arne