    Aug 2, 2014
      Happy to help a fellow empire fan
      Adam

      On Sunday, August 3, 2014 12:33:56 AM, "Ron Petersen rrp251@... [empire-deluxe]" <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks Adam and everyone else who responded.  I have just bought Empire Deluxe Internet from Killerbees, and so far I like it very well.  It is almost exactly like my old Empire Deluxe.

      Ron

      From: "adam adam1.5@... [empire-deluxe]" <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2014 5:11:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Original Empire Deluxe

      Hi Ron.  I think Killerbees sell the original advanced as well as the deluxe which has more units.  I have played games by myself on windows 7 but it was deluxe.  The owner of the software seems extremely reputable and has said it is fine so I believe him.  Even it did not work you could a refund for sure as he encourages you to make copies and do everything the least expensive way possible.  If that were the case and it did not work you could get the deluxe and within 3 minutes just remove all the new units and have virtually the exact Empire Advanced that you want.  You may surprise yourself and find that you would like to add a new unit or two to add a twist to the game.  I am not PC savvy in the least, probably a one out of ten yet I had it going just fine.
      Good luck and hopefully enjoy.
      Adam

      On Saturday, August 2, 2014 3:57:00 PM, "'weatherman000 .' weatherman19@... [empire-deluxe]" <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      EDIE, the Empire Deluxe Internet Edition, is an slightly updated and nicer looking version of the original ED.  I play it on Windows 8 with no problems.

      Weatherman

      On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Ron Petersen rrp251@... [empire-deluxe] <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,  Just joined the group and I'm trying to find out if there is anyway to play the old original Empire Deluxe on Windows 7.  Thanks,

      Ron

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic