      From: "willymo32708@... [empire-deluxe]" <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 1:58:34 AM
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Old ED v3.11b on new Windows8

      I tried a "test install" of my old ED v3.11b (which I still play and enjoy) on my brother's new Win8 computer and it wouldn't even install.  When I upgrade my own equipment am I going to have to give up my old favorite?  Is there a way to make it run on that platform?  Thanks

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic