      From: dsgoult <dsgoult@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] pbem game

      I am using Empire Deluxe version 4.012 with the Ultra Database units. Do you have the same. What size map?

      Dave

      On 15/04/2014 2:09 a.m., emarois@... wrote:

      Dear Sir:

      Please set up 2 player game and email it to

      emarois6134@...

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company