4466Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire Deluxe Mobile Edition iOS is out, Windows Phone Beta

  • Jim Bushnell
    Dec 19, 2013
      Ahh. What a great word buffoon. One of those that's not used enough.

      On 12/19/2013 7:22 AM, Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software wrote:
      I got the image, so not baffoonary here ;> .

      Screen shot from the game – had a fighter that could not get home behind a neutral city.

      --Mark

      Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire Deluxe Mobile Edition iOS is out, Windows Phone Beta

      Buffoon   :-)

      What was the image?

      On 12/18/2013 1:52 PM, Nathan Foley wrote:
      LOL!  I could've sworn I took the listserv out and kept you.  Did the image at least come through or do I look like a complete buffoon?

      heh, I suspect you mean to send this to me and not the group. ;>

      Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:42 PM

      The bullshit of all bullshits.

      <image.png>

      Because the Go Home pathing is a fickle mistress.

      On Dec 18, 2013, at 3:14 PM, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...> wrote:

      EDME is now on the itunes market.

      US link:

      The Windows 8 Phone version should be entering beta this week. It is not too late to sign up if you have a Windows Phone. Please send an mail to mok at killerbeesoftware.com if you wish to participate.

      And Blackberry users want to try it, contact me as well.